Hi Brent,

  I just wanted to reply and say this is a great idea and my mind has been buzzing with it ever since. Indeed, it points to the need to develop a “canonizer” kind of approach to getting into the ToK System. I am going to be mulling this over some, and perhaps will be in touch either on the list or back channel.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brent Allsop
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 5:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Top 10 Blogs on Theory of Knowledge

Wow, 7 years, and so many blogs.  Lots of progress.  The more I learn about this, the more I realize it solves so many of the problems I've been struggling with.

Since Canonizer.com is a kind of petition system (with room for people with differing points of view) we might want to create a petition like topic for the Tree of Knowledge.

We could have the main "Tree of Knowledge" camp that would have a concise description (with references), then everyone could support that camp, as if they were signing the petition.

Also, the advantage here is that once the first person signs a traditional petition, it locks the statement into stone.  It can never change.  But with Canonizer.com, you can submit a change any time.  The direct supporters of the camp are notified of proposed changes, and that the proposed changes will go live in one week, if no supporters object to the proposed change.  So we can assume unanimous consensus of all changes if nobody objects and the change goes live, as things continue to progress.

Anyway, just a thought.

Brent