Hi Brent,

  This is great and points us toward future directions. I am with family for the next several days, and will be back in touch after the holiday cheer.

  I hope everyone has a good break.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Director, C-I Doc Program
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge