Chance:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words.
As you might suspect, my writing was benefitted by Gregg’s editorial expertise.
It is reassuring to know that you see, in your patients, expression of existential confusion.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)