Hi and welcome, Alexander!

I very much look forward to hearing about your perspective through the lens of your psychoanalytic experiences.

Best wishes,

-Chance

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 3:51 PM Alexander Bard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks, Gregg & Co!

I'd be happy to share whatever I can whenever I can within this distinguished company.
My background is primarily psychoanalysis (and coming from Europe that means the school of Jacques Lacan) but I of course take a strong interest in the honorable sciences of psychology and psychiatry.
Where it should be noted that psychoanalysis like its sibling philosophy is an art form and not a science. And there precisely lie many of the its strengths.

Love and enthusiasm from Kigali, Rwanda tonight
Alexander Bard