Dear Colleagues:

We are celebrating the "Bell Let's Talk Day" up here in Canada, which focuses on mental health. Here's a tangential story of inspiration that I imagined folks on the list might enjoy. And note what he has to say about the "younger generation" today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=tkNAE0KngWc

I met with the student in the video today and we mapped out the timeline for him to earn his degree in May 2022. FYI, he worked about 50 years ago as a political reporter for Prime Minister Trudeau (er, Pierre!).

With kind regards, -Joe

Dr. Joseph H. Michalski

Associate Academic Dean

Kings University College at Western University

266 Epworth Avenue

London, Ontario, Canada  N6A 2M3

Tel: (519) 433-3491

Fax: (519) 963-1263