Yes!  I would like to recommend my book, *Addressing Ableism: Philosophical
Questions via Disability Studies* (Lexington Books, 2017).   It is still
only available in hardcover -- so only really for library purchase BUT has
a wonderful dialogue between me, Devonya Havis (Canisius College) and Lydia
X.Z.Brown (Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law, autistichoya.com) on
intersectionality and ableism.  Joel Michael Reynolds wrote the foreword
and Shelley Tremain reviewed it for *Hypatia *Reviews Online.

I am trying to get the publisher to offer an audio book version but, in
the meantime, anyone can reach out directly to me if you want
more information about this book.

Thanks Shari for asking!

Jen Scuro