Once again, my library will be ordering some new philosophy books for their
collection.  And, once again, they have compiled a list of suggested books
to buy that is almost entirely in the European male analytic esoteric
tradition.  I have spoken with them about the need to broaden these
boundaries, and I will be suggesting other books for purchase.

Any ideas for recently published, thought-provoking,
push-the-boundaries-of-philosophy books we should order?  Feel free to
suggest your own.

Thanks!  Shari

Shari Stone-Mediatore
Author of *Reading Across Borders: Storytelling and Knowledges of
Resistance*
Professor of Philosophy
Ohio Wesleyan University
Delaware, OH  43015