From: Brunella Casalini <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 12:37 PM
Subject: GIFTS – The Italian Network of Gender, Intersex, Feminist, Transfeminist and,Sexuality Studies stands up against the 13th World Congress of Families and,expresses its concerns and indignation about the participation of the Minister,for Education, University and Research, Marco Bussetti.
To: joan Tronto <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Joan,

I want to share with you the document that you can
find in attachment. It has been written by

GIFTS – The Italian Network of Gender, Intersex,
Feminist, Transfeminist and Sexuality Studies -
(to which I belong) against the 13th World Congress of Families and expresses its concerns and indignation about the
participation of the Minister for Education, University and Research, Marco Bussetti.

<snip>

Thank you in advance.

Warmest regards

brunella