is there some reason this discussion is on the FEAST list and on the
SWIP-L?
might be worth switching!
while i'm here, I think it's a great idea to consolidate. I concur with
others that SWIP has value as the one long-standing feminist philosophy
organization that intentionally cuts across all the categories.
ann

--

*Ann Garry*

*https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.calstatela.edu_faculty_ann-2Dgarry&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=Bwh7gxJY8XTuXfHfU98xAlDRjtm-35tMSZSsnCGllwI&s=cIgthSRCQZuPevUD6NZhfqaphtReG5imEa4ucNxnntw&e=