Dear Amy and Alison,
In the interest of making the selection for the DWP more representative,
perhaps there should also be representation from the various societies
devoted to feminist philosophers: e.g., Kristeva (Kristeva Circle <
[log in to unmask]), De Beauvoir, Irigaray (Irigaray Circle
Many thanks for your efforts on our behalf, Mary

--
Mary C. Rawlinson
Professor and Director of Graduate Studies

2018-19 Senior Research Fellow, Institute for Advanced Studies, University
College London

*Just Life: bioethics and the future of sexual **difference*
(Columbia University Press, 2016)
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amazon.com_Just-2DLife-2DBioethics-2DFuture-2DDifference_dp_0231171749_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=saHRtBj0fa_23oX88dhJhNShKp0NS3xmbqE0PwLL-bQ&s=7gP76am3W5muw5U9uguee9BogttcFaCHgwpf46WS2-4&e=.

Editor, *Routledge Handbook of Food Ethics *(2016)
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.routledge.com_The-2DRoutledge-2DHandbook-2Dof-2DFood-2DEthics_Rawlinson-2DWard_p_book_9781138809130&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=saHRtBj0fa_23oX88dhJhNShKp0NS3xmbqE0PwLL-bQ&s=0rNTAA77wGv2XjZKnXUznLckD1-n3uBPWMi9_Y73VsI&e=

Editor, *Engaging the World: thinking after Irigaray *(SUNY Press, 2016)
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sunypress.edu_p-2D6205-2Dengaging-2Dthe-2Dworld.aspx&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=saHRtBj0fa_23oX88dhJhNShKp0NS3xmbqE0PwLL-bQ&s=-V4r1j4a4TLmSuJvLFeAPYbt5zriMuAtTn4f8YdWBYk&e=

Co-founder and Co-director (2007-2017) The Irigaray Circle
www.irigaray.org

Founding Editor (2006-2016) *IJFAB: International Journal of Feminist
Approaches to Bioethics*
www.ijfab.org