Dear FEAST Community,

My name is Jamie Ritzo and I am the graduate student representative for FEAST. I am pleased to announce that we will be reinitiating a mentorship program in advance of this year's FEAST Conference that will connect graduate students with faculty mentors who have similar research interests.

If you are interested in becoming a mentor or a mentee, please send an email to [log in to unmask] that includes a PDF with your name, contact information, institution (please indicate also whether you are a graduate student or faculty member), and a brief description of your specific research interests by April 12.

Thank you.

Very best,
Jamie

University of Iowa