EXTENDED Submission Deadline for FEAST 2019 - The Future of Feminist Ethics: Intersectionality, Epistemology, and Grace

EXTENDED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2019

For complete details head over the the FEAST conferences page at http://www.afeast.org/conferences/. Submit your paper, panel, or difficult conversation at [log in to unmask]

This Year’s Keynote Speakers are Dr. Kristie Dotson and a Special Guest and Dr. Talia Bettcher

(Kristie Dotson is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at Michigan State University. She is part of the coalition #WhyWeCantWait that attempts to challenge the way current visions of racial justice are constructed to outlaw open concern for women and girls of color. and is currently working on a monograph entitled, How to Do Things With Knowledge. )

(Talia Bettcher is a Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Califiornia State University, Los Angelos. Her work integrates critical reflection with tangible and meaningful action in our lived world. She is currently writing a monograph entitled Reality Mare: Reflections on Transphobia, Trans Feminism, and the Structures of Personhood.)

We are soliciting abstracts for a difficult discussion under the theme “Wrestling our Foremothers”.