Whoops.....here are the other attachments...

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:42 AM JOHN TORDAY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Gregg and ToKers, I appreciate the effort to develop the ToK/UTUA system. However, you know that I think that this is merely extending the existing synchronic paradigm of tautologies and teleologies. The French Physiologist Etienne Roux has recently addressed the teleologic nature of physiology being described based on function, but doesn't offer an alternative, but I have offered a paradigm shift that would eliminate such Just So Stories, as I have said repeatedly. No doubt there were those who denied that the Earth is round (there are those who believe it to this day), but that would not have led to the WWW, for example, and me communicating with y'all in this mode. I have expressed the advantage of seeing our evolution from its unicellular origins (see attached), and have inserted that mechanism into your ToK 'map' at the Joint Points with explanations at each 'level' (see attached). I am sure that the ToK membership will feel much more comfortable with the descriptive perspective, but beware the downside of doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome. We must stop the insanity of destroying the planet, thinking that we have an exit strategy. And CRISPR and AI are just as absurd IMHO. I welcome your criticisms. Best, John