Mark:

It is not my place to define your terms.
I am simply asking, using your words, what is it, in your view, “what digital brings to the debate.”
I am interested in understanding your perception.
Particularly as you posed digital as bringing a “completely different sensibility” to the debate, where the implication is the difference between scribal and electric.
I don’t believe I fully understand your conception in this matter.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)