Hi Gergg,

That looks nice.  I’m obviously kind of biased, but it seems to me you are glossing over the qualitative nature of reality, like redness and greenness.  It seems to me everyone needs to understand that the qualities we think are qualities of stuff “out there” are really qualities of stuff in our brain.  We have no ability to perceive qualities of anything ‘out there”.  For example Donald Hofman really understands this very important stuff, as you can see in this wired article.

Anyway,  my very biased 2 cents worth.

Brent