Dear Gregg & Co

Full and unreserved support. This is just decent and well performed moderation of our work tools and environments. If warnings are not adhered to, this is the way to go.
Please note that as we get closer to an understanding of what it takes to build a proper grand narrative for the social sciences or for philosophy, we are likely to encounter all kinds of religious beliefs from the past that feel we enter into what they believed was their monopoly. Especially threatened by us as we build our narratives through proper scientific methods. Let's handle them with care, listen, learn and respect, but to also do so with the utmost integrity and respect toward ourselves and our commitments. It's time to move on.

Big love
Alexander