Hi Lists,

  I am working on a blog or general document that attempts to explain how the ToK System provides a new way to understand both ourselves in the world and provides a scientific account of the world and our place in it. I don’t think there is a [synthetic natural scientific humanistic] philosophy that really does this in a successful way. Some, like Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory get close. But I think the ToK does this better than any other system. And that is one of the reasons it is valuable. It offers a much greater picture of consilience between humanistic and scientific modes of thought. Attached is a draft. I welcome thoughts if you have them.