Hi John,

I think I’m starting to better understand what you are saying.  Let me see
if I can repeat what you are talking about, to see if I’m starting to
understand.

Darwinian evolution models only really model things like achieving more
offspring.  Whereas considering cell-cell communication in embryologic
development as central better models homeostasis superimposed on
phylogeny.  This is a better way to understand the process of evolution.

I still have a question for you, about what you mean when you say: “perhaps
we see *'red'* when we are writhing in pain because it references bleeding
as a process related to pain”.  I understand what you mean, abstractly.
But I have no idea what you mean, qualitatively.  In order to know what red
means, qualitatively, you must tell me which physical quality it is a label
for.  Since you never do this, I can’t know what you mean, qualitatively,
when you use the term *“red”.*

So that is my question, which physical quality do you consider red to be a
label for?