Hi TOK List,
  I wanted to let you know that I was a guest on a podcast with Christopher Hadnagy, who has expertise computers and social engineering (see his Tedx talk here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e6k_PtEXdM). Here is the link to the podcast.
https://www.social-engineer.org/podcast/ep-116-building-a-c-a-l-m-narrator-with-gregg-henriques/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.social-2Dengineer.org_podcast_ep-2D116-2Dbuilding-2Da-2Dc-2Da-2Dl-2Dm-2Dnarrator-2Dwith-2Dgregg-2Dhenriques_&d=DwMGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=5gBMgK-YCOEF3SNnLxpC0DsjeOKCPLfchunZjJZ7s6w&s=0LuZumfZuPwB2Vyt2QPiAMfiFghenqQNQGecWrg4vXs&e=>

Here is one commenter who gave it two thumbs up :):

Such an incredible podcast!! Just listened to it for a second time and took detailed notes. I love the connection to addressing the education of social engineering attack vectors to helping people improve their emotional intelligence, to be more mindful, and more compassionate toward others. That really connects security education to the core of what it means to be human and how to rise above our animal instincts. I'm hoping to be able to communicate this throughout my organization to hopefully spur some desire to shift towards this deeper level of development.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge