We are happy to host 3 different robotics summer camps in 2019! SuGOBots and RobotMakers have been running for years and target the build and programming skills necessary for success in FLL competitions. This year, we are premiering a new camp designed to teach the build and programming skills necessary for success in FTC. It is therefore ideal for kids looking to transition from FLL into FTC and wanting to get a head start on the Tetrix/Android systems used at that level. Once you go to the Nova Labs Youth Robotics website (link in flyers), please select the orange button to register for 2019 Summer Workshops. To PAY for the camp, you need to also register in Meetup.

Pushbot Phantasm: https://www.meetup.com/NOVA-Makers/events/jbgdzqyzjbgc/
SuGOBots: https://www.meetup.com/NOVA-Makers/events/260160148/
RobotMakers: https://www.meetup.com/NOVA-Makers/events/260160195/

Summer’s Almost Here!
Karen Shumway
Outreach Coordinator, Nova Labs Robotics
Director, Nova Labs Board