Dear all,

My name is Jamie Ritzo and I am the Graduate Student Representative for FEAST. One of the projects we are most excited about is revitalizing the mentorship program for graduate students. Our mentoring program connects FEAST graduate student members with faculty member volunteers who can offer research, teaching, and/or professional career-related advice and assistance. FEAST graduate members benefit from being matched with someone in their field who is willing to participate in various helpful mentoring activities.

I am writing to you because we are looking for three additional faculty members to become mentors.

Please see http://afeast.org/mentoring/ for more information about the FEAST mentoring program, including guidelines and eligibility.  And thank you so much to those of you who have already volunteered to become mentors!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at [log in to unmask]

Very best,
Jamie Ritzo

PhD Candidate
University of Iowa