From: Aboutabl, Nahla Mohamed - aboutanm
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 12:39 PM
To: Ahmed, Ehsan - ahmedex <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: International Festival Participation

Salam Aleikom Dr. Ehsan,

This is Nahla Aboutabl. I hope you've been having a good summer so far and happy early Independence Day! I'm interning at Fairfield Center this summer, which is a restorative justice nonprofit downtown. They are also the organizers of the annual International Festival. So I am coming to you as the coordinator of the Global Village, which is the section of the festival displaying cultures from around the world. I was wondering if perhaps the Pakistani community would like to participate in the festival this year. We would love to have your community, as it is a big part of the Harrisonburg community in general, at the festival. I'm attaching the guidelines for the festival and can talk about it more with you at a later time if you wish. You can bring flags, clothes, literature and a lot more that is laid out in the guidelines along with some other details.

Hope to hear back from you soon insha'Allah,

Nahla Aboutabl
Masters of Public Administration
James Madison University
(540) 246-6153