Hi List,

  One of the goals of the unified theory, much as was the case for integral, is to develop a language system that cuts across the objective behavioral, subjective/phenomenological, and intersubjective moral/ethical universal. Attached is the new and improved “Periodic Table of Behavior” framework. I consider this to be a consilient frame for organizing science. The “position” of the scientific knower is nicely captured by Ken Wilber’s quadrants (see here for a blog on that). That is, the scientist looks at the world from a third person external point of view and develops models of behavior that are analyzed and evaluated by measurement and data gathering.

  I would welcome feedback or critique if folks have it.