Hi TOK List,

  Thought I would share a 30 min podcast I did with the psychotherapist Serge Prengel, which was just posted:
https://relationalimplicit.com/henriques/
The emphasis is on how the ToK provides both an objective behavioral and subjective lifeworld view of the human condition. In seeing it, it makes me wish I had mentioned Ken Wilber's quadrants, as the interior-exterior distinction is made perhaps most clear by his work. But I was trying to be a grounded and down to earth and clear as possible, and was working to not get into deep into the intellectual weeds.

Hope you find it to be of use.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge

Check out my webpage at:
www.gregghenriques.com<http://www.gregghenriques.com>