Thank you Alexander. Yes, you make very good points here, not surprisingly, as you are deeply informed about the nature of the digital wave that is already showing itself and will wash over us in the next twenty years.

I am hoping that the digital landscape will emerge such that it fosters attention on the cultivation of growth to goodness. That would represent a good solution to the digital identity problem.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alexander Bard
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 12:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Digital Identity Problem

Excellent work, Gregg!
Other useful concepts:
- Augmented - anything that mixes digital and physical
- Symbiotic Intelligence - the state of maximum collaboration between Man (biological intelligence) and Machine (technological intelligence)
- Will-To-Intelligence is probably a more useful concept these days than Nietzsche's Will-To-Power or Schopenhauer's Will-To-Live (or for that matter Freud's Will-To-Live-To-Not-Live).
Best intentions
Alexander