Gregg:

Some definitions, please, for those of us who a lexically challenged:

How do you define “The Digital-Globalization Crisis?”
How do you define “The Digital Identity Problem?”
How are these different and/or similar?
Are they different facets of the same problem?

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)