Excellent work, Gregg!
Other useful concepts:
- Augmented - anything that mixes digital and physical
- Symbiotic Intelligence - the state of maximum collaboration between Man
(biological intelligence) and Machine (technological intelligence)
- Will-To-Intelligence is probably a more useful concept these days than
Nietzsche's Will-To-Power or Schopenhauer's Will-To-Live (or for that
matter Freud's Will-To-Live-To-Not-Live).
Best intentions
Alexander

Den lör 24 aug. 2019 kl 18:26 skrev Waldemar Schmidt <[log in to unmask]