Hello All,

We're looking forward to the 2019 FEAST -- http://www.afeast.org/conferences/ -- being an amazing conference.  We have three fantastic keynote speakers — Kristie Dotson and Britney Cooper in conversation and Talia Betttcher — plus 18 great sessions.

We’re writing with a few reminders and updates about the conference.

• REMINDER: In order to keep the conference accessible to the widest range of people, we kindly ask that prepare your presentation without use of tools like PowerPoint (or similar). Please have printed copies of your paper or any handouts with 12 point and 18 point font available at the beginning of your presentation so audience members can follow along if this is helpful to them. (In the past, it has been possible to print papers at the hotel if needed.)

• UPDATE:  FEAST has not been clear about this matter in the past.  All presenters must be members of FEAST.  You can register for the conference and pay membership dues here: https://www.pdcnet.org/wp/services/2019-feast/.  FEAST is grateful for your support.

• LAST CALL:  This year FEAST plans to return to  tradition of the past of supporting the research of FEASTies with a book table.  We are looking for books authored by FEAST members and published since the beginning of 2018. (You will need to get your dues up-to-date!)  We are asking that you reach out to FEAST using this form —https://forms.gle/WKTf9nyQvPX418Fs6 by ASAP.  For all the books we are able to include, we will reach out to the publishers to obtain copies of the books. Because we will not be able to include everyone, we will prioritize by the order in which the request is received. Your book will be featured on a book table at the conference and reviewed in the journal that publishes the conference proceedings or in an upcoming edition of the APA Newsletter. (You don't have to be presenting at the conference to make the book table.)

Again we look forward to your contribution to the conference.  We’ll see you there!