Of relevance is one of Carl Rogers’ touchstone philosophers, Martin Buber, especially his work “I and Thou” – overview here: https://www.iep.utm.edu/buber/

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I/It/We Framework?

Hi TOK List,
  I am looking to explore philosophical and/or educational systems that divide the world/vocabulary about it into these three domains. This would overlap with objective, subjective, and intersubjective, but I would be particularly curious in those that explicitly frame it as I/it/we. For example, I found this Academy for the Love of Learning that explicitly employs it.<https://aloveoflearning.org/academy-programs/foundational-studies/the-i-we-it-framework/> I would appreciate any suggestions. Feel free to back channel if you would prefer.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge

Check out my webpage at:
www.gregghenriques.com<http://www.gregghenriques.com>