From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alexander Bard
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 2:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Rocks, Plants, Animals, Humans

Yes, exactly.
It is quite shocking to see such ancient ideas overtaking physical science at such a rapid pace.
Ironically this last evolution is a result of the shift from string theory to loop quantum gravity as the fundamental theory of physics.
I was never much a fan of string theory to begin with. It is complete and utter dependence on background made it all look so theatrical.
Loop quantum gravity and big bounce theory though are completely fluid and relationalist. As physics after Einstein's Leibnizian revolution should be.
Best intentions
Alexander