Would you mind sending me those links as well please? I am trying to set up a homeschool team near Ft. Belvoir as well.

Thanks so much!

Jess

Get Outlook for iOS

From: Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 4:16:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCJRFLL-L] New FLL Team from Hunters Woods Elementary, Reston

Hi Suresh

I’ll send you a separate email (off the Listserv) with some helpful information and guidance.

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 3:20 PM -0400, "Suresh Neelapala" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,
I am putting together an FLL team at Hunters Woods Elementary. Could use some assistance and support from those that have a good understanding of the process. Can reach out to you if you can help guide me or even point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Suresh