@ Jason

On Oct 23, 2019, at 10:54 AM, nysa71 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Cory,

I'm glad you enjoyed the article, and your analysis was terrific! If you ever end up doing a video on socionics and the static/dynamic dichotomy, let me know. I can share it to some online in some socionics groups that I'm in. I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

After I get done with the last two videos on the architectonic (ratiocinators and instantiation), I plan on making videos relating it to a variety of topics. I will add this to my list.

Cory