Some people talk about UBS: Universal Basic Services, which I find
interesting: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__universalbasicservices.org_&d=DwIDaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=SbQZZVxKbIdklX_8nWcM2jBgRgVkYv09VOPhlPyQGFo&s=EhwEQftuBMt-FUCVqXq3Gmln-ZC2sM4D61Y0odX2pQc&e= - haven't googled it in
a while; that was the first thing that came up.

/ Lene