Sorry, this part was intended to be before that last post:

Lots of laughs.  This could end up being a transhumanist / anti transumanist rant towards each other, both thinking the evidence being presented works better in their favor, than the reverse.

For example Zack asked:  “Why do we trust our technologies more than nature?”

I think the same argument supports my position much better.  Why do you impose such a limited interpretation of nature?  We, and how we are progressing, exponentially, and have been obviously doing so, unstoppable for millions of years,  in every way, is exactly nature.  Natures has ben working for billions of years, all of it seeking to finally consciousness wake up.  We are what nature has been trying to create for billions of years.  You think all the stuff out there we can see with out telescopes is out there, just to go to waste?  You don’t think it is all just waiting for someone like us to finally emerge so it can all finally “wake up”?

“Why is it believed to be so bad to simply die, as humans always have?”