The problem with the issue of teachers' paid is complicated by community
values. Some communities really value education and families will actively
try to get their kids into good schools hence increasing paid for teachers
in those areas. Some communities don't value education as much or are just
too poor to pay teachers well. What do we do about the latter situations?
It's not fair for the children that they will fall behind others in life
because of where they happen to be born. How do we promote healthy values
across this nation without being overly intrusive into personal choice and
freedom?