Hi List,

  I was going to do a blog on mapping science via the Periodic Table of Behavior, where I was going to use these slides and make the point that it might be fruitful to think about the 3 levels by 4 dimensions of behavior mapped by the Periodic Table of Behavior as “12 floors” of scientific inquiry. As I was about ready to post it, I remembered that a number of the photos are pulled off the internet, such that the Psych Today system will not allow them. So, I can’t post them there. I was then considering going through the effort of trying to find free photos of each entity, which probably would have taken several hours of time. So, I decided to punt on that idea and just share the blog here. If folks think it is worthwhile, let me know.