On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 10:27 AM Waldemar Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> A question, probably mostly for Brent, but all answers are welcome:
>
> In this world of “shared sensation/perception” via a “neurotail” is there
> the option to maintain privacy and “connect” when desired or willing to do
> so?

I don't understand where all this concern is coming from.  Nobody is going
to be forcing anyone to have their brain hacked, or to connect to anyone,
in any way they don't want.
I of course won't be doing anything till they can prove it is beyond safe.
But after that, I want my knowledge of my spirit, and all my memories, to
live forever in hundreds of different computationally bound brains/bodies,
brains that can be aware of not just 3 primary colors, but thousands.....
at trillions the resolution....

Brent