A favorite story of mine is the idea of Peter’s children, having survived
to immortality.  Or if he doesn’t have children, his friends like me (listen
to the tool <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DRNRwUlV6Sr8&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=eExnisvddXhWB_WGw5vEcSaSh00hd-4v0QDvxXBJtgY&s=nDaHJEADfqjHMfUk0mA7ywRDEGu2Uio-r2XaismViZ4&e=>) and their
children.  They are happy in heaven, except for this one horrible hellish
lonely part, since Peter Lloyd is still dead.  So, in their own
self-interest, to relieve this necessary hellish loneliness, they giver up
all the new fun they are discovering and buckle down.  They apply their
ever-increasing Godly powers to doing enough history to finally fully
recover everything that is Peter Lloyd.

Upon waking, and seeing his finally relieved from hellish loneliness
descendants, he gets angry at them saying: “No, I want to die!  Kill me and
do not resurrect me again!”  So, since these heavenly people are all about
finding out what people want, and helping them to get it, they selflessly
grant his wish, take away his oxygen/life support, and he again suffers and
dies.

Then after another hundred years, (like in Passengers
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.imdb.com_title_tt1355644_-3Fref-5F-3Dnv-5Fsr-5F1-3Fref-5F-3Dnv-5Fsr-5F1&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=eExnisvddXhWB_WGw5vEcSaSh00hd-4v0QDvxXBJtgY&s=308_qwPy4oVZ4N7POeyXwx5lwFO1M5osTWAz_LDKIjk&e=>) society
can’t endure the hellish loneliness of being without Peter Lloyd any
longer.  They hope and assume that, just maybe, this time Peter Lloyd will
realize he was wrong, and that he might finally want to exist with the now
millions of people who love and miss him so much.  But the same thing
happens, again, and again….  On the 999th time, again he says: “For the 999
th time.  No, I want to die!  Kill me and do not resurrect me again!”

Then, on the 1000th attempt, Peter Lloyd finally realizes the depth of
hellish loneliness all his family and loved ones are experiencing without
him.  He finally has a change of heart.  So, he gives up his selfish desire
to be dead, and wants to make his loved ones happy, so says: “Ok, I’ll live
and serve you guys.  But only because you want me to! ;)

Their necessary lonely hell finally no longer necessary, everyone now
resumes enjoying being with Peter Lloyd, fully discovering the ever more
infinite ways there are fore everyone to just have fun.