What a great opportunity!
Hope you can work in The TOK Society and The Digital Identity Crisis.
Will be most interesting to hear the NZers comments - hope you will be able to share.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)