Hey man,
With the end of the semester approaching, me doing 99% of rearing a puppy, and dealing with the conflict about how to rear the puppy with Erica, I am overwhelmed at the moment. And Juno has prevented much sleep the last 4 nights. Sorry, but I can’t really think about integrating integral and the ToK at the moment.
Best,
dre

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 8:29 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Defining Behavior, Psychology and the Periodic Table of Behavior

Congrats on the new addition, Andre.

For the “vision logic” of what I wrote below, see the attached ppt. It takes the epistemological framing of the Integral Quadrants and places the appropriate ToK System pieces in each spot.

To me, this seems to allow for a clear scientific humanistic metapsychology that maps the ontic reality, the humanistic construction of knowledge at the perceptual-phenomenological and linguistic social levels, and a scientific onto-epistemology at the local object-field level via the PTB and the holistic developmental systems level via the big picture zoomed out ToK view.

As Wilber notes, the key task in our next phase of knowledge is to effectively interrelate the scientific “it”, the aesthetic and spiritual “I”, and the moral/ethical “we” into a more coherent scientific humanistic worldview.