HI List,

  I am pleased to share a recent interview that TOK Society member Zak Stein offered in Perspectiva’s Inside Out:

https://perspectivainsideout.com/2019/12/04/zachary-stein-on-education-in-a-time-between-worlds/

  I recommend it highly. For me, Zak’s vision lines up directly with the Digital Identity Problem. Namely, we to fundamentally reorient ourselves regarding the conception of what it means to be human; that is, we need a revolution in education and socialization at the deepest levels. Moreover, that education needs to be one that transcends and includes earlier developmental stages and is congruent with the digital/global and technological/environmental situation that we find ourselves in.