Hello VA/DC FIRST LEGO League Jr. community

We are getting excited for the 2020 Boomtown Build season.  We wanted to give you a few updates and reminders as we prepare to celebrate all the awesome work your teams will accomplish.

Pre-Season VA/DC FIRST LEGO League Jr. Official Expo

We are excited to try out some of the new Boomtown Build materials at our pre-season expo happening at Roanoke College.  This event is open to teams that register and is being considered an “official” event.  It is being held in conjunction with the FIRST Tech Challenge Salem Qualifier and is a great way to check out what FIRST has to offer!

Event Details:

INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING??  Sign up to volunteer in your FIRSTinspires.org account (more directions can be found here) or email Cathy Sarisky at [log in to unmask].

Again, we are excited for the season and we can’t wait to see what your team brings to the BOOMTOWN BUILD season!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &

FIRST LEGO League Jr.

(540) 568-2216

800 South Main St. MSC 0305

Harrisonburg, VA 22807