From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 5:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: essay on Trump worth reading

Hi TOK list,

I think that David Brooks has emerged as a reasonable voice in these polarized times and I thought this was a good essay on Trump and Iran worth sharing:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/09/opinion/trump-iran-media.html?action=click&module=MoreIn&pgtype=Article&region=Footer&action=click&module=MoreInSection&pgtype=Article&region=Footer&contentCollection=Opinion