** This email was also sent directly to coaches/ assistant coaches, but we also wanted to put it on the Listserv **

Hello FLL Jr. Coaches and Teams!

Welcome to the Boomtown Build season.  We are so excited to see all of the wonderful things your teams have been working on.  Virginia/ DC FIRST LEGO League Jr. is gearing up for a great expo season across the region.  We are almost finished finalizing the last of our expos, but we are opening our registration so teams can start to plan!  Here are some important details that coaches will want to be aware of.

  *   Event Schedule and Registration links are listed here:  https://va-dcfll.org/jrfll/expo-schedule/
     *   We will notify coaches via email and the Listserv when more dates are confirmed
     *   Coaches will just need to give coaches information, basic team information, and a little bit about the teams project (we will not be asking for individual team member information, which is different from past years)

  *   We ask that teams only register for ONE event.

  *   To complete the registration process, please be sure to submit the $50 payment via our online commerce site or through mail.
     *   Online site:  https://jmu.irisregistration.com/Form/JRLEGO20
     *   Checks can be made out to James Madison University and mailed to:
JMU University Business Office
800 South Main Street MSC 3516
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
** Please write FLL JR. and your team number in the memo line **  Contact Kaitlin Ilnitzki at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you need to pay with a purchase order or need an invoice.

  *   It is VA/DC FLL preferred policy to have a minimum of 8 teams at an expo.  If that criteria cannot be met, we will communicate with coaches to transfer the team registration to another event or refund the team if necessary.

  *   Once registered, you will receive more information about the event approximately 3-4 weeks before from the event coordinator.

Again, we are so excited to get this season going!  Happy building!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.
(540) 568-2216
800 South Main St. MSC 0305
Harrisonburg, VA 22807