This was an enjoyable article to read, thank you for posting it!

I loved the term "epistemic agility," and the call to acquire more of it
somehow.  The reference to Zach Stein's warning about getting lost within
the infinite regress of meta-meta reflecting, and also that pointing out
the meta is not necessarily a solution itself to the problems revealed
through meta-awareness.

Continually my attention returns to the mechanism of Justification as a
critical foundation point in remaining anchored and moored whilst
encountering these overlapping waves of problems and overlapping
articulations of those problems (and, naturally, the problem-waves that the
articulations themselves produce, and so on and so on).

-Chance