Great!

I just found the simple centering and befriending frame for my body helpful as the start.

I will keep you posted 😊.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Chance McDermott
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Excellent brief clip on Mindfulness Meditation by John Vervaeke

Hi Gregg,

Thank you for sharing John Vervaeke's clip.  I will check it out soon.  I will also say that I have recently committed to his meaning-crises lecture series on Youtube and have found it to exciting, relevant, and valuable.

As for meditation, I will join in!  Looking forward to sharing notes on this.

-Chance