HI Chance (and Others)

  Given your interest in Jung, I thought you might be interested in this interview about Jung, with John V and another scholar. If folks want a good quick example of how the shadow works (in part), go to the 1 hour and 40 minute marker and listen to the description of how the speaker had split off a part of himself, saw it in another and resented it, initially projecting it out on to the world. Then he used his self-awareness to gain insight and include and transcend that aspect of his psyche. I think this is key skill for all of us to work through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J8TLRUOgJo&list=PLND1JCRq8Vuh3f0P5qjrSdb5eC1ZfZwWJ&index=54&t=0s