Great example and thank you for sharing.

Welcome to dystopia was correct, and the irony can be appreciated here.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2020, at 8:49 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

She continued:

More Judgmental Psychology from Kimberly Genereux

Sorry to be so negative, but it is shocking when a professional writes:

"Consider how often we are told things like “no one is better than anyone else” and “everyone should be treated equally.” Yet anyone who opens their eyes and watches how people act knows that this is not true." Maybe it is true that people are not treated equally, but this is not what the author says. He clearly states something different, something inherently evil: that it is OK to treat people based on a socially approved status sytem. Welcome to dystopia folks.

From: Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: postmodern sensibility

Hi List,

Sorry for the bombardment. Just hit delete if it is clogging your inbox 😊.

Anyway, I could not help but share this comment that just came in on the blog about teenage girls.

Kimberly Genereux has commented on your Blog Post: What Does It Mean to "Split Off" and Attack?

Judgmental Psychology

You start off your article with: "as Jennifer is the more attractive, more intelligent, and more sociable of the pair". So this is your opinion, or society's opinion? What??!!!!??? Maybe Jennifer is the most arrogant of the pair. Or maybe Jennifer is the author's "type". Please Psychology Today stop with judgmental evaluations of teen girls. It is sick.

I can hardly think of a better example of the postmodern sensibility gone wild. Notice the basic trope here: Attack all hierarchies because they are sick social constructions that need to be inverted.

Peace.