Hi all,

This article seems to well-describe the frustrated situation that many experience.  It is an absurd and awkward situation.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:57 AM nysa71 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Gregg,

The article is simply  neoliberalism / late stage capitalism in a nutshell. We need to stop trying to adapt to such a system, and start shifting to a system that adapts to us. The current Democratic primary is a perfect reflection of those two competing sentiments, with most candidates (if not all but one of those candidates), a reflection (to varying degrees) of the former sentiment. That simply will not --- and cannot --- do. It's why I'm a Bernie guy, and couldn't care less about the rest of them.

~ Jason