Unfortunate.  He will be missed.

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

On Feb 15, 2020, at 11:00 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi List,
  I just wanted to let folks know that after a friendly discussion, Alexander Bard and I mutually agreed that our debates and exchanges are best suited for Alexander’s list, the Intellectual Deep Web. It is an active and fascinating list, and I am sure Alexander would welcome folks who might want to join it. As such, Alexander has signed off from the TOK list, although he is with us in spirit.

I just wanted to mention that in case anyone was going to reply to the discussion.

Sincerely,